Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Friends and I are going down to Daytona Beach next week for Spring Break. Should be a great time going down there from Maryland meaning a 12+ hour Drive. Since we are all riding in a Pack of Bikes and Cars should be 1 hell of a blast .. so Far we have 2 STI's, 1 Evo, 2 300ZX TT,3 MR2 T,2 Gsr Hatchbacks and 1 SINGLE Turbo Supra.As Far As Bikes it going to be Me 04RR,Gsxr750,Gsxr1000,and A 04 1000RR
T.F.R ~Top Flight Racing~
:ciao::banger::bootyshak

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
My Friends and I are going down to Daytona Beach next week for Spring Break. Should be a great time going down there from Maryland meaning a 12+ hour Drive. Since we are all riding in a Pack of Bikes and Cars should be 1 hell of a blast .. so Far we have 2 STI's, 1 Evo, 2 300ZX TT,3 MR2 T,2 Gsr Hatchbacks and 1 SINGLE Turbo Supra.As Far As Bikes it going to be Me 04RR,Gsxr750,Gsxr1000,and A 04 1000RR
****, wish i Could go!

I'll be in San Francisco and the Napa Valley from next tuesday till the following sunday, then finally back to manhattan for the next week. Then Boston for a month after that.

If anyone is in the San Fran, Napa area, hit me up and we'll do something!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Sounds like a blast. What day are u guys comin down?

I'm out of school so technically i'm always on spring break. i was thinkin of riding over there and chillin at the beach since i have a friend who lives there.

·
Registered
625 Posts
im going to the great fun Albuquerque, NM. yea tons of fun. im going to a place where its prolly going to snow for spring break while my roommate goes to padre. going to see my dad and that side of the fam.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
you may be the slowest guy minus the 2gsr's lol...sounds like fun though

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
i went to amarillo TX to see my brother. we took a tour of Bell helicoptors where he works and then we did some MTB in the Palo Duro canyon. that was a whole lot of fun

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll be going down to the dragon with friends in April :banger:

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
I'll be going down to the dragon with friends in April :banger:
Can't say enough good things about that area man, your going to love it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you may be the slowest guy minus the 2gsr's lol...sounds like fun though
not really i have raced the STI's and there just Bolt On the Evo i Still pull on it and it has Gt35R Turbo.as far as the supra and Z i dont stand a chance.that 1K job to handle

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is my first year i won't enjoy a spring break because i finished school! Work FTL!!! I do have a day of comp time that i may use on one of the nice days to go riding. Alot of my friends are still in college so they are off and I'm jealous.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts