Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking at the members list. There is 53 pages of members that do not show their location. Are you in hiding? Just wondering why you would leave the location blank... :scratch:

Any thoughts?

·
I've Got A Fever
1,478 Posts
Most likely they are lurkers who do nothing but read, with the occasional post every now and then. Either that or they are in the witness protection program. ;-)

·
Registered
316 Posts
As of right now I'm located in Indy, but I'm originally from Gainesville, GA, not to far from you LC. I'll be glad when I can move back to GA.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Southern Cali.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I'm from Lowell, Ma but you can find me in Boston for the most part. but I'm never on my bike in boston due to city drivers and traffic

·
Registered
881 Posts
LC_RR said:
Just looking at the members list. There is 53 pages of members that do not show their location. Are you in hiding? Just wondering why you would leave the location blank... :scratch:

Any thoughts?
Stalker!!!!! If you wanted to organize some local group riding, why not just post it on the Meetting Point forum?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Austin, Texas here. Can anyone tell me how to resize an image to put under my name?! I like your's booRR, that helmet rocks.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.