• its staying outside :(

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for a fun little poll i thought it would be cool to know where everyone is storing their bike this winter. personally im putting my bike in my bed room lol, to make room for my truck in the garage. (plus its like another chair to watch tv on lol) where are you keeping your bike?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I have two answers to that one: winter doesn't stop me and I keep it in the garage.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
i wish i was hardcore enough to be able to ride on 3' of snow and ice....but im not.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I've been asking that myself that same question alot recently. last year i had a shop store it. i still try to ride if it's not to cold or wet. but once the snow comes season over. anyone around boston got garage space they want to rent out? lol. Damn i need a garage!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
James06CBR said:
I have two answers to that one: winter doesn't stop me and I keep it in the garage.
Same here too.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i store it in a garage but i am gonna try to brave the weather when i can and ride it this winter. well up until i can't take the cold anymore...

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i live in san diego so we have week a22 winters but at night it goes in the garage

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine and my brothers are staying in the basement since they fit in the door. I don't know where my fathers shadow is staying cuz the door is too narrow for him to get in.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I keep mine on stands in the garage.

·
Registered
860 Posts
It'll get icy for about a week here, but it's fine ridin' weather besides that all winter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Storing isn't aword we know around here. Downtown Los Angeles was another record day at 97 degrees. It's too hot to ride right now!

C

·
0 Posts
It was around 85 today and sunny. I think I shall keep riding.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts