Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I want to know if someone here knows where I could buy headers? I currently run with a Yoshi RS5 slip-on, and with a decat system. My standard headers is starting to look really bad. I will have to replace them soon.

Thx in advance!
Jo

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well arrow makes headers that bolt up to any afternarket slip on, but from what i hear it makes changing oil a pita and you gotta move you coolant res bottle

Bummer.... i know Yoshi also makes headers, but i don't know where i could buy them separate... i really don't want to go and buy a whole new system just because of this...

thx bro!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
yea.. arrow are really cheap now.. but some problems. not major tho. yoshi vendors dont sell headers seperate for some reason.

·
Registered
932 Posts
PM RowskisRR (Eric) at Monkey Works Cycle, he's the man and can hook you up with a deal on some arrow headers.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM RowskisRR (Eric) at Monkey Works Cycle, he's the man and can hook you up with a deal on some arrow headers.

Thx guys! I will give RowskisRR (Eric) a shout!

[URL="http://www.600rr.net/vb/member.php?u=45347" said:
woodruff112[/URL];] i would maybe take that slip on off your hands maybe if you would consider selling it for a cheap price..
Sorry bro I'm married to my Yoshi! :crackup:

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
You can't order the headers seperate and make it work. They are for a full system which uses different connections. Just order the arrow and be done with it. Moving the reservoir is simple, just 1 10mm bolt and move it to the side. I do it with my full system every oil change. Anyone that bitches about that when they do their oil change is a pansy.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
That is for their full system, will not fit a slip on. This has be discussed many times, slip ons and full systems do not use the same mount locations.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'm gonna speak to Yoshi as well. I will have a pro do the fitment here in my country.

My CAT has been removed by Wildcat already.

This is an old picture, but you get the idea.

Newer one:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yoshi can give me the headers on its own. My slip-on will just be fitted to it with no hassles.

Thx for the suggestions guys!

·
Registered
589 Posts
How much did they tell you for the headers?

·
Registered
180 Posts
with the yoshi slip on and if you get the headers would that be the same as ful system, like performance wise. i know it basicaly is the full system i was just wondering if it has any difference.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
with the yoshi slip on and if you get the headers would that be the same as ful system, like performance wise. i know it basicaly is the full system i was just wondering if it has any difference.

No diff :banger:

·
Registered
180 Posts
sweet. 2 bros said 900 for headers. and i just laughed. arrow headers are on my list.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sweet. 2 bros said 900 for headers. and i just laughed. arrow headers are on my list.

Lol @2bros... Yoshi full carbon system $799 free shipping worldwide

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I can get arrow headers all day for about 450 shipped any where in the states, no bs

from where? im gonna pick some up but needed to look into it a bit more...does it have the o2 bung? im gonna be running a bazzaz fi/qs/afm on it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts