Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend is selling his bike and the rear tire is shot. where is the best place to get takeoffs? thanks guys.

luke

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Ebay, or better yet some of the racers around here, like Ara said he has some, I'm sure Brian has some, Slava, any of those guys.

·
4,452 Posts
Ohh, oh, and is this gunna be a race bike he's selling? Or would you want a set of 208s that I'm taking off my bro's bike mid next week? I'm getting a set of Dunlop slicks in, so the street tires from my brother's bike are coming off. Let me know if you want the street tires, I can give them to you for cheap...

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meddie you rule bro. let me know how much you want for them.

seriously though i do want em. let me know how much $$$

·
4,452 Posts
Alright, my slicks should be in mid next week. I'll let you know when they get in, and when I get my tires changed (the same day). I'll let you know.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
luke i will caheck with my local connection for some scrubs and let you know by monday ;-)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I'm removing my M1's in a couple of days, rear has about 1k miles left on it. Getting new Powers for trackday. Cheap. let me know if the others dont work out. Front and rear available.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, don 't worry about it meddie, we got someone local to hook us up. thanks for the offer though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts