Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is broken, and I don't know how the mechanism works but I only have one light an I'm gonna start riding to work this week.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Do you need the handlebar switch?

I may have an extra laying around. Pay shipping and it's yours din can find it.

Reactions: Moeman

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it should be. I'm a little skeptical about my wiring skills but I'll give it a shot. Let me know, and when I get home I can take a picture of it for clarification.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Ah yeah. I'm almost positive I have one. Good news is that it's plug and play. You won't have to splice anything, just reroute that portion of the harness.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
He has an O six but I do not think it matters it's not like Honda changes their style of plugs evrey year

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Mine is broken, and I don't know how the mechanism works but I only have one light an I'm gonna start riding to work this week.

Think you're only supposed to have one light, though. If it's stock and on low beam.

The only time you should have two is in high.

I see the switch is broken, but one light is normal.

Mike

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's an 06. If you have it like Moe said I'll take it. I'm gonna PM you with my address, and if you could just ship it and then let me know what t cost you I'll paypal that over to you in a heartbeat....

Unless, don't you live in Cali? Didn't we meet up for that ride with others? We ate at bww? If so where are you located, maybe I'll just come pick it up.

@miw.. I know one light is normal, my concern is I'll be riding to work, and I get out at 5:30. By that time it's already dark and I'd like to have both lights on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.