Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to do a little introduction of myself. I just happen to stumble accross this website and decided to join since it has TONS of great information.

I have an 03 BLACK 600RR. I baught it used with 650miles(so it was basically new). I have riden my bike for about 1 year. I had it stored because I was procrastinating about getting a liscence.... me being an idiot:rolleyes:. I have now got everything taken care of and am LOVING IT to the fullest. I rode it illegaly for a while and got caught up. DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME!!!! total fee for everything was about $1200.

Now I got my bike back and have noticed I need upgrades:hump:. I went to a shop near my house and purchased a YOSH slip on and frame sliders. I want to know someones opinion on the exhaust.... is it loud?do you feel a diffrence in power?

Last thing I have to mention is that I love doing Graphic Design. I am on other forums only for that reason. I can do Custom Signatures for people if asked upon via PM. (Let me create one for myself first.... to give people an idea of what i am capable of doing)

:fiddy:Maybe later in time there can be a Graphic Staff added to the Mod section for request and Signature pick ups.

Thank you for your time....

-BLACK ICE-

·
Selling your soul?? I'm buying
2,025 Posts
welcome to your new addiction!
yes i have the yosh s/o and i love the looks and sound.
and im interested in the graphics you speak of. lets see your work.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
welcome bro, like ya said, tons and tons of info here

and im also interested in seeing what ya can do with ur graphic design stuff...me i can barely draw a stick figure, so im guessing u can do a lil better

enjoy a new addiction to 600rr.net

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome to the site. There are a lot of great peeps here. Enjoy.

You should not notice a difference in power. A slip on is not really doing much.

Enjoy the site!

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow... i didnt know you guys would respond so quick. That is awsome! I the other forums i am in... it takes a while to Design a good Signature so there is not that many post right away.

A slip on is not doing much???? but the only thing i want is NOISE... that i will get correct???

I have never designed a Signature having anything to do with Motorcycles. I am usually doing ANIME, CARTOON, Computer Games.... etc.
I guess what i can do is post up a little of what i have done recently. that way you can see what i am talking about. Having signatures kinda makes the forums a little more fun to watch.

EXAMPLES:
someone wanted a VIPER COP CAR... this was what i came up with
notice the black ice on the upper right hand corner..tis my signature

i created this for myself... FINAL FANTASY

a HOT HOT HOT woman a friend requested... name is VIDA GUERRA
does that ring a bell by any chance to anyone... LMAO

she was so hot that i decided i had to make one for myself

well there is a couple. i dont want to swamp you with all my work i have. i have done so many that it would take up like 3042930498234093842309 pages:icon_lol:

i hope you guys like my work. NOW IMAGINE YOUR BIKE WITH A BACKGROUND CUSTOM DESIGNED.

·
Registered
163 Posts
welcome aboard. i think they look good. i would like to see something like that with my bike. just stock right now but i love it all the same

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
nice work there, i especially like the last two for some reason

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
~BLACK ICE~ said:
the last two have a good reaction to people for some reason...

i think its the color????.......:bs:
actually i think that hat is just banging....

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
aloha and welcome to the site!! that's awesome work you do.

i have the yoshi slip-on installed on my '03 and i love it. it's got a great sound and it isn't an eyesore, nice choice!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
welcome. Good that you can bring something to the site unlike me and my useless banter. None-the-less, I don't appreciate you using my girlfriend for your "artwork"

lol

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
natypes said:
I don't appreciate you using my girlfriend for your "artwork"

lol
Humor is the best thing at 6am in the morning at work for me!! right now i am in the middle of doing a Signature for a friend. I am doing my last Anime/Cartoon signature and starting on the 600rr THEME.catch up with you guys later. I have to get back to work. There is so much information here that i stayed up late as hell trying to read all the good information this site has.

info on upgrades on bike....

I purchased the yosh slip on exhaust yesterday and TODAY is the day I go and pick it up. I am so ANXIOUS:hump:. I am going to try to pull off a "NOOB" install on it myself. I have never installed an exhaust on a motorcycle. How hard can it really be?:book1:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
~BLACK ICE~ said:
info on upgrades on bike....

I purchased the yosh slip on exhaust yesterday and TODAY is the day I go and pick it up. I am so ANXIOUS:hump:. I am going to try to pull off a "NOOB" install on it myself. I have never installed an exhaust on a motorcycle. How hard can it really be?:book1:

It's pretty easy except for the heat shield, There are several posts on weather or not to use it and how to install it.

And Yes! The Yoshi IS LOUD, I've been tempted lately to go back to stock.

·
Registered
320 Posts
welcome to the site-fun community
you guys keep putting pics like that up and I won't be able to get on at work anymore

1 - 20 of 24 Posts