Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So was getting my subframe put back on and ran into a bit of a pickle. I have these two bolts still left and not sure where they go. The return spring is back on the bike now.

As well as these two little rubber guys. I know they go somewhere on the subframe, but can't remember where; is it going to hurt anything if I leave them off?

·
Registered
131 Posts
So was getting my subframe put back on and ran into a bit of a pickle. I have these two bolts still left and not sure where they go. The return spring is back on the bike now.

As well as these two little rubber guys. I know they go somewhere on the subframe, but can't remember where; is it going to hurt anything if I leave them off?
The short allen bolt looks like a fairing bolt, did you bolt the tail fairing with 4 bolts under the pass seat? Looks like one of those bolts...

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,903 Posts
The small bolt goes at the front of the under tray. It connects the tray to the cross member on the subframe

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Thanks Wibbly.

CBR247, none of those are fairing bolts. Fairing bolts are all bagged up still.
The rear Cowl has 4 bolt points right inder the rear seat (or seat cover).. I remember two of the being large allen bolts, and the rest are samller, check if you have the four of them installed...

I can almost assure you that bolt belongs to some part of the fairing...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts