Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first one I heard fall while changing my front wheel, I had rolled the front wheel slightly in between the forks to keep it upright. Then later in the day the other got flung up by my tire when rolling it back into the pit area or else I wouldn't have seen it. I'm not even 100% sure they're from my bike, but I was in that area for 2 days and they only appeared the second day during the wheel change. I rode the rest of the day with no problems.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
901 Posts
there not the alignment dowls that line the caliper up are they ??

·
Registered
69 Posts
They go into the seals on each side of the front wheel before you put the axle back through. I pull mine out when I change my tires so I won't lose them.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
EDIT : I didn't read your entire post, they aren't from your bike if it's an 07-08. Specially if you rode all day with no problems.

·
Registered
901 Posts
way to small for the axle spacers

·
Registered
69 Posts
You know, I didn't really look at the ruler, i just saw that they feel out of the front wheel, but your right, they are are the small side.

·
Registered
415 Posts
fairings maybe? i already lost mine but im pretty sure a couple on the lower fairings have spacers like that.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I was just changing my tires today. Only reason I thought about them. haha. Mine didn't fall out either, but the damn spacers kept falling off of the back!!!! Was a PITA! lol

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, this weekend I'll take the calipers off but it looks like that's where they're from. First time I've seen them, I'm guessing I knocked the wheel into one of the calipers that was just hanging and they popped out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts