Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
huh, really i'm not opposed putting up a paypal link.

I guess if you want to send donations were cool and would thank you for it :)

[email protected]

What i'd rather do is setup a donation section or paypal addy for the air fence fund or maybe setup a magazine subscription for riders that are serving overseas?

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Air fence fund is cool and all, but I say donate to UNICEF. There are people out there that need alot of help and we should kinda get our priorities straight.

I like UNICEF because they have well documented and published operating costs, so you know exactly how much of the money is actually making it out to help people.

Other very worth causes: Pediatric Aids. This is one of the worse disasters of mankind, and while other diseases are tragic, pediatric aids hits poor african countries super hard--and these are the people who have the LEAST amount of resources to help themselves.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Aeteocles said:
Air fence fund is cool and all, but I say donate to UNICEF. There are people out there that need alot of help and we should kinda get our priorities straight.

I like UNICEF because they have well documented and published operating costs, so you know exactly how much of the money is actually making it out to help people.

Other very worth causes: Pediatric Aids. This is one of the worse disasters of mankind, and while other diseases are tragic, pediatric aids hits poor african countries super hard--and these are the people who have the LEAST amount of resources to help themselves.
Not putting down any of those causes. But I believe since this is a motorcycle website we should donate to causes that deal with that. Vincent would be a good cause at the moment. Something that we can feel good about with helping our hobby / passion.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The motorcycles for africa program would be cool. I don't know if that is the exact name. They take bikes fix them up and give them to people in Africa to deliver meds and supplies to more remote villages. Someone else may have more info on this. I think WSB or MotoGP contributes to this as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts