Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is the right section of the forum for this post, but I am going to be doing some gear shift work and will need to buy parts online. I'm going to be in Chicago and once I know what parts to order I'll need the parts shipped ASAP. What I'd like to know is the following:

Who has a great inventory of OEM Honda parts (for my 02 f4i)?

Who can ship things fast?

Any other thoughts/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Honda East Toledo would be a good place to try. They've got the best prices that I've found on the web for OEM parts. I ordered a long list of parts (15ish) and it took about 3 days for them to ship my order since I'm sure they didn't have all the parts on hand. I plan on using them for all my parts needs from now on. They're also part of this forum.
Link: http://www.hondaeasttoledo.net/

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
^I've heard nothing but good things about Honda East Toledo. I've used Hondapartshouse.com and hondaparts-direct.com in the past. Both have excellent customer service and competitive prices, but the shipping is very very slow. Usually 3 to 4 weeks. I'd go with Honda East Toledo.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Either Honda E. Toledo or bike bandit dot com
...take these recommendations with a grain of salt, as I've only shopped for parts with these vendors, never ordered.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Either Honda E. Toledo or bike bandit dot com
...take these recommendations with a grain of salt, as I've only shopped for parts with these vendors, never ordered.
Ive used bike bandit on two occasions and both times they did good. They are a little higher than Honda East on some things. But all in all they are a good place to get parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts