Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Where do you sit?

• Front of the seat (against the tank cover)

Votes: 83 92.2%
  • Back of the seat (butt against step-up)

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which part of the seat do you sit on?

1. Right at the front (up against the tank)

2. At the back (butt against the step-up to the pillion)

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
balls to the wall.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
i dont have long enough arms to sit on the comfee part of the seat so my nads are right up against the tank protector

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
samerr said:
The twins get seperated
Ive had the twins get separated quite forcibily a few times. Man that hurts, especially when you need to concentrate on riding.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I sit right up front. I've paid for it a few times too........makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it. ha ha

·
Registered
659 Posts
Both, I've been experimenting with the back of the seat - or near it - for the hot (100+) summer days, in attempts to let the bozaks breathe. Fly open just feeling the wind.

On milder days I'm always crammed up front.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
1. Right at the front (up against the tank)

I'd sit farther back if I could. That slickery leather corbin seat causes you to slide up on the tank

·
Registered
36 Posts
you're joking about the corbin right? i just put a corbin on my '05 and the one thing i noticed immediately was that its leather is much less slippery than the vinyl on the stock seat. so you can sit further back without sliding forward into the tank as often...

·
Registered
104 Posts
farbio615 said:
i dont have long enough arms to sit on the comfee part of the seat so my nads are right up against the tank protector
Funny, I'm 6'4" and I still have to sit at the front. At the front with my arms bent so I can push forward on the bars instead of down on them.

·
Registered
575 Posts
up against the tank when I ride in traffic, when i'm cruising on the freeway or going high speed I try to sit back so I could tug down a little.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
i'm 5'10, and there's no way i can sit back off the tank, i tried and i can't stretch that damn far comfortably.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
malp327 said:
you're joking about the corbin right? i just put a corbin on my '05 and the one thing i noticed immediately was that its leather is much less slippery than the vinyl on the stock seat. so you can sit further back without sliding forward into the tank as often...

Did you go for the Carbon Fibre look leather?? Wanna trade? I went for the smoothe leather.

·
Registered
814 Posts
cruising on the back of the seat mostly, but it moves around. Hanging out on the highway or a real gentle pace I'm off to one side resting my elbo on my leg.

edit: and apparently I'm the only one. I use the acceleration force and my knees to keep me there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts