Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Where do you sit?

• Front of the seat (against the tank cover)

Votes: 83 92.2%
  • Back of the seat (butt against step-up)

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Cruising, knees on the tank, toes on the pegs, my bottom close to the rear of the seat(kinda like a jockey).
Ready for action: boys against the tank. Incidentally, is it normal to have one larger than the other?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
silveRRocket said:
At 6'1" I mostly sit up next to the tank except when I want to get the front tire up changing gears :biggrin: . Powerranger there actually the same size, I think one just hangs lower....
I see...

Thanks Rocket!

·
Registered
36 Posts
WherzRoony said:
Did you go for the Carbon Fibre look leather?? Wanna trade? I went for the smoothe leather.
No, I went for standard black leather. I figured the imitation CF leather was likely a) lower quality, b) more synthetic, and c) more slippery.

I didn't specify smooth leather...I just specified black. And it's really not slick at all...

·
Registered
585 Posts
I mostly sit at the front...but if Im doing twisties, I scoot to the back. BTW, those of you talking about nads, its a HUGE help if you powder the family jewels with baby powder. TRY IT, its awesome! lol :bounce:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
malp327 said:
No, I went for standard black leather. I figured the imitation CF leather was likely a) lower quality, b) more synthetic, and c) more slippery.

I didn't specify smooth leather...I just specified black. And it's really not slick at all...

Hmm, Maybe it's an over time thing, the jeans must have polished it up. Mine is just the black leather and it's slippery. I may take some sand paper to it and suade it, lol.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
I usually try to rid near the back but always end up with the boys up against the wall because I slide forward. Against the tank when I'm riding agressively.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I sit at the back it is the only way I can get below the wind, plus my boys like there space.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts