Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had no luck contacting RSP19 about his Black Majik products. Does anyone know of a better way to get ahold of this guy other than PMing him--haven't had any luck that way for the past month or so.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I would like to know the same thing.... there's another member on the site though that does CF(froggie3kb)...

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Steve will be around come Dec once the freeze hits his out of state work schedule will slow down big time which in turn will give him plenty of time for the CF gig but for now and then froggie3bk is more than capable to supply what ever your CF addiction calls for and then some check out my case covers

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
Steve will be around come Dec once the freeze hits his out of state work schedule will slow down big time which in turn will give him plenty of time for the CF gig but for now and then froggie3bk is more than capable to supply what ever your CF addiction calls for and then some check out my case covers

Moe have you been in contact with him? Last i recall he had outstanding accounts with ppl including me as one of them.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
A couple of emails here and there instant internet access is not available in all the employment desinations he frequents next time i hear from him i will emphasize his presence is needed asap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts