Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grrrr I'm hoping the delay is because it's finally getting a face lift.

What do you all think, suspect ?

:D

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I'm interested to see what it will look like. Thing is, I'm only hoping they bring back the original "race replica" roots back to how it was through 03-06. As of today, the 03-06 actually looks like even the current rc213v while the 07+ doesn't resemble any honda moto gp bike... I really hope they change it up a lot. I'm really impressed with the cosmetic changes of the 2012 cbr1000rr for this year, they did an excellent job with that! As of now I still absolutely love my 03, it's still my favorite 600rr by far let alone bike I've seen or ridden.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
It's dead, me and some fellow suzuki friends killed it.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iggy!!!!!!!!!!
Randy!!!!

Yeah off season is coming more forum time ^_^

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who knows at this point?? would be nice to at least get a slight make over sim to the 1K.
Oct 1 is around the corner so we should hear something very soon imo
I am being wishful that a new generation is coming that rocks!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
14,356 Posts
Why would you want it to not change. There are plenty of used bikes, no reason to keep a 5 year old design around any longer.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
If I were going to buy a smaller bike again it would be the 2013 MV Agusta F3.

Have you ever ridden an MV Agusta???

the 2012 F4 was absolutely terrible ergo wise. and the engine vibrated like the pleasuring device of a feemale big foot. the handle bars almost shook my hands right off them at 10,000rpm.

with that said - I have'nt ridden the F3 - but I really don't imagine it is all that different

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Why would you want it to not change. There are plenty of used bikes, no reason to keep a 5 year old design around any longer.

I agree 100% and i want it to change.

but I like the idea of having a current gen bike.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I saw the 636 yesterday, it's heavy and long and heavy

I've never meet a 600 CBR I didnt like .. F1, F2, F3, F4, and all the 600rr models

So I know I'll love the new one .. that's why I want to see it !

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
I would never own the MV f3 or f4 as a street bike. I was unimpressed by the f4. Did not enjoy riding it at all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
249 Posts
When did they reveal the 2012? it was aroudn this time last year wasn't it? Shouldn't be much longer for the 2013 I'd think...

1 - 20 of 114 Posts