Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all im finding are resellers. 950+ for a full set of aftermarket abs plastics which probly only fit so-so and not perfect? what the hell?

best looking ones ive found so far is probly this..

http://www.motorcyclefairings.net/HONDA-CBR600RR-2009-2010/

some of these look really good but the different watermarks, timestamps etc on the pics = sketchy. im not interested in buying from a 3rd (or 4th or 5th) party, id rather go to the source AND avoid ebay.

anyone know where best to go for plastics? GF is gonna wanna get new plastics for her 09.

·
Registered
17 Posts
all im finding are resellers. 950+ for a full set of aftermarket abs plastics which probly only fit so-so and not perfect? what the hell?

best looking ones ive found so far is probly this..

http://www.motorcyclefairings.net/HONDA-CBR600RR-2009-2010/

some of these look really good but the different watermarks, timestamps etc on the pics = sketchy. im not interested in buying from a 3rd (or 4th or 5th) party, id rather go to the source AND avoid ebay.

anyone know where best to go for plastics? GF is gonna wanna get new plastics for her 09.

yea, it sucks and hard to find a good pair with a decent price. i've looked around before. With the prices you might as well go with factory. you can never go wrong with factory fairings :banger:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Got most of my fairings from .net used and Generally in good shape just make sure you ask if they were damaged and repainted. I also bought some fairings from Motosports.com, Good luck!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Kpowersports is great. Just ordered a set from them, and had to do absolutely no trimming. And their customer service is great. They got here in less than 2 weeks..(11days actually.)

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
I heard nice cycle isn't too bad either.
They have more bad reviews than good on here. The biggest thing I don't like with nice is their straight up lies about being made by their own employees on their info page. Even though all their products are shipped from China like all the rest.

I'm going to order from here next month.

Kpowersports is great. Just ordered a set from them, and had to do absolutely no trimming. And their customer service is great. They got here in less than 2 weeks..(11days actually.)
Considered these guys also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts