Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i'm looking for the small "CBR Racing" sticker for the front upper piece on our bikes...anyone know where to get them? I know you can't order them from the dealership because that one cbr racing sticker is part of the whole side sticker combined with the mid-fairing i think. ok thanks guys

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh man exactly what i needed thanks! my bike was blk/silver turned all silver what color scheme are these stickers for? or are they all black? i think the 600RR sticker on my tail was black and red i'm not sure cause i removed it but i want to put the tail, front upper, tank, and belly pan stickers back. ok thanks a lot for the help

BiGxbOix510 said:
It's there...
I'm waiting on the microfiche for the 06 1000RR to get the same sticker from the black one. Just because "Racing" is in grey, :p

83270-MEE-A00ZA
83270-MEE-A00ZB

servicehonda or ronayers may have them.
Otherwise you gotta run to the dealership.

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm also buying the wings and on the parts number if you look on ron ayers...one says "TYPE 1" and the other says TYPE 3...whats the difference? same with the HONDA bellypan stickers...one is TYPE 3 and the other is TYPE 4...whats the difference for this? thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.