Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you order all your parts from? I'm in the market for a full exhaust, power commander, frame sliders, and I'd like to find some euro fairings.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only problem is I can't decide which pipe to buy, I've always ran yoshimura on my four wheelers, but I haven't read to much good things about them for the rr. I had an arata on my 03 and didn't really like the sound.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like sportbiketrackgear.com. great guys, great service.

Have also ordered from kneedraggers.com, motomummy.com, newenough.com and solomotoparts.com and had no problems.

the yoshimura is a great pipe for the 600rr. i dont know who is telling you otherwise, but they are full of it.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
yosh's are fine pipes for our bikes but dont show the same numbers as other pipes do. As well they have quite a high tinny noise to them compared to other pipes. If your just looking for sound then search youtube for vids of guys with different pipes on their 600's :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
yosh's are fine pipes for our bikes but dont show the same numbers as other pipes do. As well they have quite a high tinny noise to them compared to other pipes. If your just looking for sound then search youtube for vids of guys with different pipes on their 600's :)
Youre not going to get any gains from any slip-on (and gains from even a full race system are minimal). any variation you think you're getting is purely due to environmental differences between the two runs (or dyno differences if its at a different place).

I think the yoshi sounds excellent. definitely not high or tinny on my bike.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Youre not going to get any gains from any slip-on (and gains from even a full race system are minimal). any variation you think you're getting is purely due to environmental differences between the two runs (or dyno differences if its at a different place).

3.5 proven hp just from putting a akra s/o on an 05/06....
you want the proof?
Your right with most s/o's but not akras :)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts

yea you will, like mentioned above, you'll get about 3-4 with an Akra or Arata. And about 13% with a full. That 13% has been true on just about all my bike, regardless of the bike. 600 or liter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts