Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any sites or places to get real OEM parts cheaper than the dealership. I found cheapcycleparts.com and they are about 30% cheaper than the dealership but wondering if anyone on here has other sites or any vendors on here that can order then. Rather give the business to someone on here then the dealership.

·
Registered
349 Posts
www.servicehonda.com has the best prices taht I've seen on OEM parts.

Bike Bandit costs a little more, but they ship to me faster because they're two hours from me. However, Bike Bandit often doesn't have the parts that I want in stock.

Ron Ayers costs the most and takes the longest to ship, but they have the most excellent Web site. Customer service is great too.

I've ordered through all three of these places, and I've been happy with all of my dealings.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ronayers.com but they arent exactly cheaper but a lot of people go through them myself included
I looked online at these guys but they only state they have up to 2006 600RR, no 07-08.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
www.servicehonda.com has the best prices taht I've seen on OEM parts.

Bike Bandit costs a little more, but they ship to me faster because they're two hours from me. However, Bike Bandit often doesn't have the parts that I want in stock.

Ron Ayers costs the most and takes the longest to ship, but they have the most excellent Web site. Customer service is great too.

I've ordered through all three of these places, and I've been happy with all of my dealings.
Thanks for the info. I tried the service honda and bike bandit but both are still more expensive then cheapcycleparts and Ron Ayers doesnt list any parts for 600RR after 2006.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I have the 08 Graffiti and I need these parts.

Seat (Rider)
Right Side Upper Fairing
Right Side Middle Fairing
Right Side Lower Fairing
Right Side Headlight Cover
Right Side Mid Cover
Right Side Tank Graphic Sticker
Also looking to buy:
Sato Black Rearsets

·
Registered
196 Posts
motosport.com

·
Registered
928 Posts
Well I have the 08 Graffiti and I need these parts.

Seat (Rider)
Right Side Upper Fairing
Right Side Middle Fairing
Right Side Lower Fairing
Right Side Headlight Cover
Right Side Mid Cover
Right Side Tank Graphic Sticker
Also looking to buy:
Sato Black Rearsets
Sounds like a decent accident must have occured? I just looked at a site that I have used in the past for some decent take off parts (D2Cycles.com) but they don't have any '08's in right now. If I run accross another source I'll post back again.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I looked online at these guys but they only state they have up to 2006 600RR, no 07-08.
1) Ron Ayers main page.
2) Hold mouse over the "OEM Parts" link in the upper-left corner and click on "Online Microfiche"
3) Look towards right-side of page under "Top 10 Viewed Models"
4) Click on "2007 Honda CBR600RR [ITALIAN RED,AC]"

That's how I shop for my 2007.

Ron Ayers isn't going to beat the prices that you've already found, but they do have excellent service and inventory.

I've never shopped cheapcycleparts, but it's great if you've found the lowest prices around!

Someone on this site has also said that calling Service Honda yields lower prices than using the online thing. I was happy enough with their prices and available selection that I went with the online prices.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all for the help and advice. As for the accident, it is in the Crash Section. Basically was side swiped at low 20-25mph and the bike took the car and the road on the right side. Everything still works but almost every piece on the right side needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
223 Posts
No one, I repeat, no one can compete against service honda's prices. Here is an example:
2007 CBR600RR - Swingarm - 52200-MFJ-D00

Service Honda's price is $488
Cheapcycleparts price is $629

1 - 20 of 26 Posts