Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a project in mind but im not able to afford actual carbon fiber parts and since im really not concerned about weight saving i was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to get parts of the fairings wrapped in CF?
maybe some place near philly?:ciao:

p.s.: id love to do it myself but i dont think i have the skills for it (or the heat gun)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I use a stuff called neffy wrap, no heat gun required you get a can of M3 adhesive, I've done multiple parts inside my car and plan to do a couple on my bike, it's a great looking wrap!! It's easy and can be if you have patients you can use this stuff

·
Registered
426 Posts
If there's any place near you that does hydrographics you could always do that.Look it up,looks like a very promising alternative to painting.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use a stuff called neffy wrap, no heat gun required you get a can of M3 adhesive, I've done multiple parts inside my car and plan to do a couple on my bike, it's a great looking wrap!! It's easy and can be if you have patients you can use this stuff
that actually looks like a pretty good idea. did you have to use a squeegee of some sort? and did u buy the DIY kit or some yards and the other products elsewhere?

If there's any place near you that does hydrographics you could always do that.Look it up,looks like a very promising alternative to painting.
I found a place that does it a little bit far but i wouldnt mind taking the trip. I didnt know you could transfer CF look. How much do u think it would cost?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts