Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My barracks room doesn't feel quite like home, and I need to throw some stuff up on the walls. I'd like to get some motorcycle racing posters, not the artsy ones, not collages, just big posters of professional riders tearing it up on the track. I'd like some GP and AMA, and tring to stick to honda and yamaha, but will take most anything. Anyone have posters they got online for decent prices? I can't find any for any price!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
someone just posted a site let me see if I can find it. Its where he got some new bike posters

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I've got a few my friend sent me From Laguna last year. I couldn't go so he grabbed a few for me. Nice guy. They are kind of hard to find. You'll find alot on ebay after the races because people will get them for free then sell them on ebay after the races.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found a few on ebay but they weren't really action shots...they had the rider on a background. I'm tryin to find the type where its like a photograph blown up of the rider on the track.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Okay newer question, but same thread, I'm looking for Vintage motorcycle posters that I could frame and put up in my apartment. Something like perhaps cafe racer advertisement like. I know all those crappy online poster sites sell them for like $100... screw that.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I've got about 6 or 7 posters from the Racer X magazine, but I got them at a racing school, and don't know how you'd get them. They're poster size pics from the covers of various months editions.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
HyperDeathKill said:
Okay newer question, but same thread, I'm looking for Vintage motorcycle posters that I could frame and put up in my apartment. Something like perhaps cafe racer advertisement like. I know all those crappy online poster sites sell them for like $100... screw that.
i typed "vintage motorcycle poster" into Ebay search, and came up with quite a few of them. They are pretty reasonably priced too.

·
Registered
206 Posts
plenty on eBay...

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love your sete poster...I'm gonna buy that one. I want one with paolo casoli too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts