Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellow brother's of the faith. I recently mounted my ballast's behind the side fairing's. But I had a ballast take a crap on the right side where the radiator cap and hoses are. I don't know if the heat from the radiator killed it or it was just a cheap Luminis ballast. But I noticed shortly after it stopped working I could hear it arking inside the fairing. I'm reduced to riding with just a high beam for now. I haven't dug very far into this bike and was wondering if anybody knows of a better place to mount these things? Thanx:banger:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Bridge can you explain a lil better.. I have mine tucked under the 2 duct fairing covers for now... Want to move somewhere permanent..

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=23370 post #10
If you cant tell, there is a gap between the 2 headlight assemblies that the ballasts fit. some guys use double sided tape, but i just used zip ties to kinda secure them in there. It's probably easier to remove the entire front fairing, but I just worked around everything(it was tight) and stuck them in there. I'm out of state right now so I can't take a pic of my bike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts