Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone that said they were going on this trip this weekend??

everybody was talking about it a few months ago and now the time is here and I only hear like 4 people that are going???

WTF??

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was down there the weekend before memorial day and it was crowded... Honestly way to crowded for comfort, there were probably 5 wrecks we saw on sat.. 2 that we saw happen. a few on sunday and the ended up shutting it down at 3pm becuase of a bad accident involving a goldwing and sportbike. I think I will only hit the tail up either on weekdays or early morning weekends before the crazy squids get out there. gonna try to get down maybe in sept. when it cools down at bit... temp wise and riders!!

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was down there the weekend before memorial day and it was crowded... Honestly way to crowded for comfort, there were probably 5 wrecks we saw on sat.. 2 that we saw happen. a few on sunday and the ended up shutting it down at 3pm becuase of a bad accident involving a goldwing and sportbike. I think I will only hit the tail up either on weekdays or early morning weekends before the crazy squids get out there. gonna try to get down maybe in sept. when it cools down at bit... temp wise and riders!!

I try and get to the gap before noon and ride it a few times before the crowds get there....then I'm off to the Cherohala

·
Registered
130 Posts
Can anyone make any recomendations on where to park my truck and leave it for the day at the gap? I would like to find some place close to the store if I can. I would like to ride the bike there but I would like to be fresh and able to ride all day. Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Bob

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When we do day trips to the gap we actually leave our our truck in the Walmart Parking lot right before we hop on 129.....I can't remember what road the Walmart is on though........it actually works out great since it leavs you about 10 minutes or so from the Gap.

Leaving in exactly one hour!!!! whooooo-hooooo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts