Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up yesterday to my phone's alarm clock. So i KNOW it was there when i woke up. But i couldn't find it before i left the house!!!.. this was yesterday and i still have no clue where the hell it is. any ideas?

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Pajama pockets.

The crack between the bed and the wall.

The cracks between the mattress and the headboard.

In your car.

The crack between the seats and the center console of your car.

Shirt pockets.

In your closet, you might have put it down when you were putting on your clothes.

In your kitchen, brought it out with you for breakfast.

Just remember to look where you'd least expect to lose something: right in front of you.

Have you tried calling it to see if it rings?

I've once "lost" my cell phone...I had it sitting ontop of my open binder, and then I just closed my binder after class and shoved it into my backpack, and thought I had lost it. Nope, just chillin in between my binder.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i called it but it's on silent so i've got my ear to the ground like tonto trying to feel the vibrating ring.

i'm about to turn my pad inside-out and upside-down lookin for this thing. :axe:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LoL yea i guess so.

This is bogus too because i was supposed to meet this guy half way between us last night to buy a riding suit (we're about 150 miles apart) and he didn't show up because he was calling to make sure i'd go. sad how dependent i am on this little hunk of plastic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts