Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is killing me…….rained all day Saturday. Sunday was gusting 40 mph winds but I took my girlfriend out anyway. I had her follow me out to some back roads in BFE (where Hondaf4iguy took me) so she could get some practice. We did a lot of stop and go maneuvers and just rode for awhile. I figured what the hell and took her on a 4 hour jaunt which included bridges, colonial parkway, and ferry across the river and a small section of freeway. All went well until she didn’t put her leg down quick enough (she said she was practicing with the back brake) and dropped the Ducati (160 miles on the odometer….ouch). Thank God for frame sliders! Very small scratch on the passenger rear peg, slider and handlebar end…..not noticeable at all. She was nervous but I said “All right, you got that out of the way so let’s go”. She said she felt like she was on Fear Factor…lol. She kept babbling how much fun it was and can’t wait to go again…..that MSF course can’t come quick enough. Overall, she did excellent…got the up and downshifts going pretty smoothly.

Rich

Oh yeah........had to add a little mod for the Duc: Sweet black billet mirrors:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
sweet, But I seriously think you need to just go ahead and change your screen name to "Mods"

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only if you change yours to JERK......y. :goodman:

Messin' of course.........what you got in stock for jerky? I need some more.....I'll trade for parts....lol.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
DoingOK said:
Only if you change yours to JERK......y. :goodman:

Messin' of course.........what you got in stock for jerky? I need some more.....I'll trade for parts....lol.
I'm a bit swamped at the moment, but could put you down for this weekends batch!

www.hillbillysteaks.com now ordering is easy! :yawinkle:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nando1 said:
You need to get on a Ducatista board, oh wait, you're probably all ready on one.

Lol........I'm on two so far. Everybody "chops" the tail on the Monster's. I've been researching my ass off for good headers/exhaust. Gotta hear that V-twin sing. Not going to go too crazy on this bike. Putting a carbon fiber front fairing on and a seat cover. I really like the dual projector headlights. :heart:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts