Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this bike game and i wanted to know how does the 600rr compare to the suzuki, yamaha, kawa 600's? Which bike is ideal? and which one can keep up with a 750?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Well, there is only one 750 left, the Suzuki. As far as which one is best, well since you asked it on a Honda Forum, I can promise you that you are going to hear Honda here and nothing else pretty much. However, the only way to tell is to sit on each one and decide which has the best feel to you, or if you have friends who will let you test ride theirs. All of them are so close in performance now that its really a personal preference.

C

·
0 Posts
greenvillian, welcome! Your in the right spot. The 600RR is by far the best 600 and can keep up with the gsxr 750 without any problems.

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
my favorite it the triumph

·
Registered
140 Posts
The others I've ridden, the front ends are pretty light. I like the Honda because if I give it "da juice" it don't get all squirrley. Stability is what I like.

·
Registered
393 Posts
with riders of equal skill, a stock 600 will not keep up with a stock 750 if there are many straights involved. there is no substitute for horsepower.

in the curves... the CBR has a very nice balance to it, not twitchy feeling (R6 / GSX-R) or wheelie prone (ZX-6R). the CBR is a bit porky though...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I own a 600rr. I just wanted to know if it was the fastest out of the 6's. What are the advantages and disadvantages compared to the other bikes?

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Most all the 600 reviews you will read this year are going to say the GSX-R is the best bike out there with the 600RR right behind. I had the choice to get whatever 600 I wanted and picked the Honda. After you do a lot of reading you will find that the 600RR is very forgiving and all around the best choice.

Sup to you but I think you picked a bad place to ask this question as I am sure you are going to find people to be a little bias here. :cool:

Jason

1 - 16 of 16 Posts