Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a good bike cover for winter storage...which one would you guys recomend?..keep in mind im poor

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
check the 600rr.net store man... there's a nice one in there!! :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Belive me or not . I just bought a awsome cover at Wal Mart last nite. This thing is only $20 and it fits awsome. I was really surprised. It is a full cover.
The only thing still exposed is the stands. Med is to small and XL is way way 2 big. Large fits great. I bought all 3 to see what fit best now I am going to take the other 2 back..

·
Registered
634 Posts
dugan is right. i bought one last year and it has been awesome. use it when i go some where over night. and storage in the garage. good stuff for $20

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it will be inside.
..and while i agree the ones in the 600rr store look nice..i wanted something to cover rhe whole bike for the winter..i still might get one from the online store for summer time just to keep the dust off

·
Registered
779 Posts
if its going to be inside just get a bed sheet ( the really light thin ones)
its just to keep dust off of it...right? thats what some one told me at the dealership anyway.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but whont a sheet just soak moisture out of the air and just rest it on the bike...dont ya want something water resistant but breathable?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Is it that big of a deal. I didnt think for one second when I bought this bike I would have to worry about Water Sucking Bed Sheets :shock: I dont think a bed sheet would hurt it any. SCOTCH GUARD that should help your Water Sucking Bed Sheet problem.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
DUGAN said:
Belive me or not . I just bought a awsome cover at Wal Mart last nite. This thing is only $20 and it fits awsome. I was really surprised. It is a full cover.
The only thing still exposed is the stands. Med is to small and XL is way way 2 big. Large fits great. I bought all 3 to see what fit best now I am going to take the other 2 back..
Screw Corporate Walmart!!!! Buy from the website store!!!

Tim

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
blakrr said:
it will be inside.
..and while i agree the ones in the 600rr store look nice..i wanted something to cover rhe whole bike for the winter..i still might get one from the online store for summer time just to keep the dust off
If it's going to be kept in the A/C, then you shouldn't have to worry about humidity. Are you keeping it in an unconditioned garage? Unless you have a problem with your system, materials don't just soak up moisture out of the air. Are the sheets on your bed wet? Probably not. I probably wouldn't worry about it.

I'm adding the website store to my wish list for Christmas! :bounce:

Tim

·
Registered
496 Posts
Web Store....

NewRedRider said:
DUGAN said:

Tim
They dont sell it online . I already looked :lol2:

·
Registered
936 Posts
I picked up a really good cover from CABELAS outdoor outfutter. I guess you can order it online too. its was like $39 and its great for use in the garage and for storage.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Re: Web Store....

DUGAN said:
NewRedRider said:
DUGAN said:

Tim
They dont sell it online . I already looked :lol2:
I wouldn't care if the Walmart CEO delivered it in person to my front door. F#$K Walmart!!!!!

Support your local small buisness' before Corporate Walmart runs them out of business too. Then two years later Walmart decides their not making enough money at this store, closes it and move out of town leaving them with NOTHING. F#$K Wally World! They don't give a $h!t about you, their workers, or who they step on to build another store and make more money!

Tim

·
Registered
496 Posts
NewRedRider, Quit crying about the Corporate crap. Everything now days is the same way .Hell look at the gas stations and the restraunts. Its all the same way.I have a brother who works in the main office and he is doing really well . It sounds like you have a bad experience with them and now you want a pitty party. Hell I like Wal Mart enough to give them about $300 a week.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
DUGAN said:
NewRedRider, Quit crying about the Corporate crap. Everything now days is the same way .Hell look at the gas stations and the restraunts. Its all the same way.I have a brother who works in the main office and he is doing really well . It sounds like you have a bad experience with them and now you want a pitty party. Hell I like Wal Mart enough to give them about $300 a week.
I could really care less what you did or do for Wally world. I didn't know I was talking to corporate boy. If you want to advertise for Wally world why don't you pay the site for advertisment fees. Otherwise support the website, a$$hole.

Tim

·
Registered
496 Posts
What a punk

NewRedRider said:
DUGAN said:
I could really care less what you did or do for Wally world. I didn't know I was talking to corporate boy. If you want to advertise for Wally world why don't you pay the site for advertisment fees. Otherwise support the website, a$$hole.

Tim
What a punk . We are all supporting the website by being here.
You have turned a regular post in to a pitty party for your self becauce some chain store must have ran your small business out . If thats the case it must of been a shitty one anyway.
No one asked your opinion about Wal Mart the post was What Is A Good Cover. Several of us responded with the same answer. THE ONE AT WAL MART. The cover at the online store is nice but if you want to cover your bike in full it is not adequate. Some people want to cover their bike for winter and some people do other things in their garage . Therefore they need a full cover. Now shut the Hell up about the Wal Mart thing and quit being a PU$$Y :lol2:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts