Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DAYTIME PICS BELOW
which body do i keep? im selling the stock 05( the one with the flames) and im keeping the modded 06. i just got my new fairings today witch i intended to sell with my bike but i have them half on and they look sweet. i dont know which body i like better.
i have pros and cons.
i have to sell my jacket i just bought if i keep the flames and the custom cowl has to go with it also.
i dont want my hotbodies exhaust so i can sell it with the 7 star since i customized it for that body.
if i keep the 7 star then im 100% done but if i take the flames i want the rims powdercoated candy apple or blood red and ill need a new cowl and gear.
the paint on the flames have 3 clear coats where the 7 star only has one and its not cleared over the decals.

i honestly have no clue witch bike i like better. i need opinions. keep in mind all the mods on the 7 star would be with the other body as well. heres 2 vids. please check back tomarrow because ill get outdoor pics cause there pretty dark.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
imo the seven stars is the nicer/more crisp look of the two... I would never consider flames tho

·
Registered
125 Posts
Id go with the flames. When i saw the 7 stars set the first thing that came up to my mind was "Ohh ****, another set from Hong Kong".

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont be so dead against flames. there not all the same. i like painted600rrs flame bike. dont post what you think everyone else is going to say. tell me if you dont like one of them but if your like just2easy and dont like either then please dont be a prick about it and tell me you dont like either. i worked on these all winter with no experience and try to help everyone i can with constructive replys.

dont forget to vote. the "flame" bikes 100% right now. thanks guys

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Candy flames all the way. It looks very tastefully done and is the perfect gloss cherry to match the black. The 7stars looks a bit off to me, esp with the mix-matching scheme.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool. thanks for the reply tribal. try to picture them both with all the mods and the flame with powdercoated red rims

·
Banned
433 Posts
norm, both bikes are nice. I remember when you finished the 7 stars and posted pics - real nice looking in the daylight. The flame bike is nice as well but there is just something about it that looks...cheap or something. Looks like you're trying to hard.

I dig the black and silver!

·
The Flying Mohawk
473 Posts
I'm not much help, I like both.

Slightly more hot for the flamed one though. (Usually I don't like flames at all)
I think candy rims will be amazing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts