Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Maynard
7,057 Posts
Would you be worried about buying that bike? I'm not very savvy when it comes to the mechanics. Thanks! :shakehand
I wouldn't if it checks out like I said...

Both bikes seemed like they've had good homes. Girl owned is usually good and whenever someone just doesn't plain ride/like/have time to ride is a good thing.

That's how I snagged my 08. The previous owner traded his stang for it and after he rode it for a year he just didn't really like it. Then he never rode it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I wouldn't if it checks out like I said...

Both bikes seemed like they've had good homes. Girl owned is usually good and whenever someone just doesn't plain ride/like/have time to ride is a good thing.

That's how I snagged my 08. The previous owner traded his stang for it and after he rode it for a year he just didn't really like it. Then he never rode it.

I guess I'll shoot for the '07! :cruising: It would be a pretty sweet deal to save $800 and fix those hideous silver mids.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would personally go for the 3rd one. It seems to be the best of the three and it has a few mods. I would not pay that price for it though. I pay 6k for an 08 Graffiti in 2010. I would try to talk him down to 5800 or so. It is hard for someone to turn down a cash offer when you have it in hand.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
How bad was #2 dropped? Did he replace anything or does it still have the OEM scratched plastics on there? Was it a drop or lowside/highside?

Personally #2 and #3 I like.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
How bad was #2 dropped? Did he replace anything or does it still have the OEM scratched plastics on there? Was it a drop or lowside/highside?

Personally #2 and #3 I like.
I think someone (not himself as he claims) was just on the bike and fell over to the side while standing still. The damage is still on the oem fairings, but it's really not bad. He sent pictures, but it's really hard to tell. The lower has some scratches on the outer most part, and a few scratches on the upper.

Here is one of the photos he sent me.. You can barely see the damage. ImageUploadedByMO Free1368199580.607024.jpg
Sorry for the terrible quality. Uploaded from my cellphone.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts