Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think it’s about time for me to change my chain and sprocket. This will be my first swap for these parts so i’m kinda lost. Which company and setup do u use or recommend? any help will be tremendously appreciated.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Get a kit that's designed for your bike.

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
Renthal Sprockets and DID 525ZVMX chain, light sprockets and chain that will last till next century :p keep it lubed! I do mine weekly and a full chain clean every 1000miles

Nice bike !!

·
Registered
64 Posts
i had supersprox front and rear sprockets and a D.I.D chain..i loved the set up and the gold/black rear sprocket combo looked great

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
do not get a clip style master link...

used them for 40+yrs on other bikes....and had my first break on my cbr.

buy a good chain and sprox...I trust DID chains...using their ERV and a set of superlight sprockets....good wear after approx 8k miles.....520 size currently.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Renthal Sprockets and DID 525ZVMX chain, light sprockets and chain that will last till next century :p keep it lubed! I do mine weekly and a full chain clean every 1000miles
I have the same setup on both my bikes, I use Repsol chain lube. I never use chain wax, I don't think it penetrates as well.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
i had supersprox front and rear sprockets and a D.I.D chain..i loved the set up and the gold/black rear sprocket combo looked great
:+1: love did plus supersprox is hybrid steel/aluminum best of both worlds :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts