Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Which do you prefer??

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine you'd have to choose between these three...

1- Sex
2- Sleep
3- Food

What would you choose, and why??

I would say, sleep... because you don't need someone else to do it and you don't have to prepare yourself for it... :crackup:

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
I would say food so I can live on wishing I had the other two.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well without food you die and without sleep you'd die eventually. But I'd have to say sleep. I'm in love with my bed. We have the closest relationship. She never fights with me an we cuddle all night.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
And without sex... the whole species dies! hahahaha

:poke:

It would be perfect to have the three of them at the same time... The closest I've achieved looks like this:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Meh. There's no hard evidence of sleep deprivation being deadly. And with all the shite being sprayed and injected into our food, I'm gonna go with the sex. Empty or full stomach, I'm always lookin' for somewhere to bury this bone. Woof. :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a tie between sex and sleep.

Food is great, but when I eat too much of it I feel kinda sick. I don't get that from the other two. :banger:
Its obvious you never had a case of:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
It's not specific enough, You physically must have two of them. People want sex, they don't need it to survive for themselves, even if they really really enjoy it. Ultimately nobody would end up living by choosing one answer.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well, since you'll die if you can only have one of the choices, I prefer sex if its gonna be the last thing I do til my death.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, since you'll die if you can only have one of the choices, I prefer sex if its gonna be the last thing I do til my death.
At least you get to die with a smile on your face! :crackup::crackup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts