Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... as the title states, i'm trying to look for a exhaust that is just the LOUDEST. I dont really care too much about how much +hp it can give me, i just want it to be LOUD. So what exhaust is the LOUDEST exhaust available in the market for an 05 rr? Let's hear it...

·
Registered
294 Posts
I don't know if it's the loudest but my Two Bros Slip on is pretty loud and I just cut 2.5 inches off so i'm sure it will be screaming when I get it back on.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
1. D & D
2. (close second) 2 Brothers
3. Who knows,

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
my yoshi was well broken in and LOUD as fck

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Man I jsut sold my pipe to so i could put my stock pipe back on...Ahhh nice and quiet again.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
D&D Is the loudest i have a two bos and its loud as well but its a really deep sounding pipe....

·
Registered
847 Posts
D&D are the loudest. If that is what you are looking for as you obviously stated the D&D are the pipes for you. Like stated above the 2 Bros is very loud and deep. I like their sound but my favorite loud pipe is the Jardine. i just love the way it sounds.

·
Registered
107 Posts
D&D, there are a couple links that will give you some sound bites. One is mine, and another guy on here just got a CF D&D with a couple vids. Search D&D on this site and you'll find em.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
straight headers.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it seems like 99% of you are saying D&D. Can anyone shoot me a link on where to purchase one? I checked out their site and can only find it for the 03-04 RR's. If they dont make one for the 05-06's, my second choice would've been the two bro's m5 carbon hex

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
D&D is music... Actually I heard Hot Body Exhaust is the loudest.

Jason

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
once again, do they make D&D exhausts for 05 RR's? If they do, where can i find em for a good price?? anyone??

1 - 20 of 45 Posts