Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off a big hello to everyone on the site i'm new as you may of guessed so I am sorry if a similar question has come up before!

From having a little look around I'm guessing this forum is mainly fans from the US, I haven't found too many other good sites to learn about my bike.

In the UK we have a noise restriction so we can't just go thrashing about with race pipes on even tho we do getting our bikes through an MOT can mean the hassle of taking the pipes off and changing them over.(Iguess its the same the world over)

All I wanted to know is if anyone could tell me the best exhaust to buy which has maybe been used by a few of you which has a baffle to make it quiet when needs be.

That works well with a PC also.
Jardine looks kinda cool do the have a web site?

Kind Regards

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
http://www.jardineproducts.com/

Jardines are kinda loud, i dont know if theyll pass the strict EU tests.

Id advice you to stick with one of them Japanese or European brands.
Yeah the question has been asked many times. dont sweat it tho, you wont be the last.
Arata it seems has the best power, most agree Hamaguchi looks the best.. and stay away form Yoshimura, (personal prefference)
D&D are deep toned and loud
Jardines scream like no other..
Sato's are loud but ive never seen one on a 600RR in person...

As far as sound, go on youtube.com and search, you'd be pleasantly suprised at the amount of sound clips for 600RRs that are on there.

Oh, and a big Welcome. yeah...
you got a guy over there who is a member i think hes in London also who is parting out his bike.
Check out the goodies, hes a cool cat, im sure he'd be of some help to you... and he has a exhaust for sale, maybe he'll cut u a new neighbour deal
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=68598&highlight=carbon

·
Registered
131 Posts
Get the Two Bros. They sound the best for a slip on, but if you have the money get the hamaguchi.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Arrows make a EU Noise compliant system. Later on if you want to go with a full system, you can purchase their headers and collector to fit their slip on.

·
Registered
422 Posts
The Leo V is mild enough to get my past the door knob shakers on EAFB; if I'm in N as I roll up, anyways. Low rumble 'till you twist it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your help there.

Not too sure what I'm gonna do now gonna just try and look at each one see what looks best.
The Hamaguchi exhaust seems to be mentioned a fair bit I personally have never heard of them but will have a look at them first.

Thanks again

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Akrapovic has baffles inside it....

Hamaguchi is the best quality for the buck BAR NONE! Check it out.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
hit the search button up top and type in hamaguchi..

·
Registered
106 Posts
I would say go with Arata or Hamaguchi. They both sound awesome. I went with the Arata slip-on and I love it!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Lee-O, Lee-O, Lee-O!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts