Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The manual says some locks will fit under the seat. Before I buy one only to find that it doesn't fit, i thought I'd seek some advice from you guys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Upshift said:
The manual says some locks will fit under the seat. Before I buy one only to find that it doesn't fit, i thought I'd seek some advice from you guys.
I've got one of the krypto EV disk locks that fits fine in one of the side pockets... bad news is can't fit anything else into that pocket lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
turn the key where? Is the lock under the seat? I bought the bike used, I see nowhere to put a key.

C

·
0 Posts
Left side of the bike under the tail sort of. Its not near the seat. Sort of before the passenger peg.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
Where does that u-lock go? I can't imagine it fitting. Just along the top of the compartment? I have on of those krypto disk locks (the ones that look "P" shaped), and it fits fine down one side. I have my reg and a bungie net down the other side. I fold a baseball cap in half and put it on top in the middle.

C

·
0 Posts
Double-R said:
oh s**t hahahaha, I've been trying to figure that s**t out. Thanks.
Haha. Congrats on finding the lock for the seat. Not like theres much to look at back there anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts