Which one???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.Used 2007 cbr600rr for 7700 $ 4000 miles (I dont know the exact condition since it is 200 miles away)

2.New cbr600rr for 11750 $:tard: and it will arrive after 1 month:cwm21:
3.New GSX-R 600 for 10000 $

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
I agree anything but the gixxer. Once you ride the best.. For get the rest :toothy4:

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Used anything....

..over new. I'll be damned if I am going to be the one to take that huge depreciation hit. I always buy used and only from individuals. I figure it has saved me huge amounts of $ over the years.

I just bought the '07 RR with 1500 miles on it. Needless to say the original owner paid at least $2000.00 just to be the guy to put the break in miles on it, (That is not even figuring taxes, dealer ripoff costs like assembly, delivery fees etc..)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
..over new. I'll be damned if I am going to be the one to take that huge depreciation hit. I always buy used and only from individuals. I figure it has saved me huge amounts of $ over the years.

I just bought the '07 RR with 1500 miles on it. Needless to say the original owner paid at least $2000.00 just to be the guy to put the break in miles on it, (That is not even figuring taxes, dealer ripoff costs like assembly, delivery fees etc..)
I mean on the contrary the feeling of knowin that you have been the only one to rider her, handle her. to me is worth the extra money. not to mention you dont have to worry about howmany times it been dropped or if anything is broken. i think overall its just preference. i like my **** new, plain and simple

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
well if you want the best looking you would get a 05-06 600rr, if you want the best preforming bike you would get an 07-08 600rr... but since you dont have the option i would select ( usedd 05-06) i voted new 08, because you are going to get a good price for an amazing bike. seriously thought your selections suck, why would you rather have a gsx-r over an r6 or a zx6r for that matter? or even a 675? ive ridden all of them and the gsx-r is at the bottom... even if its just styling you are looking for its at the bottom.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I'd say the 07RR because its the most reasonable and affordable choice.
The 09 will not be a redesign, only color changes and minor tweaks.
The 08Gixxer aint that bad but we're all honda freaks here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I voted the 07 rr and depending on the condition you can talk the guy in to giving you a lower price too. The other prices just seem too ridiculous. If you're only in Bahrain for a short tour I would wait to get the bike in the States or whichever country you're from. Shipping costs will suck.

·
Registered
712 Posts
wow the deal for the graffiti...

i just bought my 2008 new...so yea...i would say NEW! new bike smell and knowing that its mint with no problems makes me feel better. plus i HATE SLOPPY SECONDS!

but damn if you can get a good deal on a used, go for it. i would have gotten used but i didnt have the patience to wait for the best deal.

but one things for sure...im glad i got the RR instead of the r6 or gixxer. i know i made the right choice...new or used...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts