• B

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Selling your soul?? I'm buying
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one looks the best or your favorite. keep in mind the color scheme of my bike, but thats not the most important thing though.

A

B

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and those are some pics of my rear sets that io-bot powdercoated for me.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
i voted for A and the rear sets look sweeeeeeeet in black

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks bro. i just got the rossi replica today. its like night and day. but it has a little problem that im tring to workout with STRO, hopefully it will workout.

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they both fit great. the rossi one is so quite too.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
even though i voted for A i would rather use B because it will add more visibilty
to you specailly in traffic nad it wont get hot on sunny days like a black helmet would

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
have any of yall heard of nitro helmets? they are great lids and cheap too. thats the first one!

·
Registered
238 Posts
bw1128 said:
have any of yall heard of nitro helmets? they are great lids and cheap too. thats the first one!
Hey bw does that Nitro have lift on it at higher speeds? I had one awhile ago and that thing used to lift up on me at 70 MPH. Not good. Just wondering though. Nice Rossi Helmet you knopw which one I'd vote for.

Stro

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
i love crazy looking helmets..it makes you a little more memorable when riding in a group

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
i voted for the stand out helmet. I have a matching tribal HJC but thats bc I couldnt afford a Soumy (sp) gambler extreme

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no the nitro lid doesnt have any lift, i love it but it is loud.

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so what if he doesnt ride for honda anymore. still a great lid and style. looks sharp

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
i voted for b also, i mean i love matchin with the bike and all too, but sometimes ya just gotta stand out a lil more somehow

1 - 20 of 36 Posts