Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hid help+-? NVM there installed /thread

well ive been searching for an hour, im trying to install my hids cause they came in today and everything is pretty simple so far but i dono the polarity of the wires! theres a black and another black wire with a white stripe going to the low beam, high beam has a black and a black with blue stripe... im assumeing the black with white and black with blue wires are pos. and the sold blacks are neg. can someone confirm this for me i dont want to take the chanse fvking it up....:retard:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
You liar! You said that you had these installed already haha. Just teasing you, yeah I'm not sure about the pos and negative. Sorry.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I screwed up the polarity in one of mine... guess what? It didn't turn on... guess what I did? Switched it... Guess what? Works fine now..

Plug in.. test... if it works, sweet.. if not, try again.. didn't hurt anything.. :gun1:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A $10 voltmeter from Walmart will confirm. I cant remember off hand or I would just tell you.
my dad has one or 2, so i was gunna go get him but i figured it out first thanks to moeman:banger:
You liar! You said that you had these installed already haha. Just teasing you, yeah I'm not sure about the pos and negative. Sorry.
:crackup:there installed i swear! and no worrys i goter done, i had this posted for a while but no one replyed, so i just asked on another thread and got my answere
I screwed up the polarity in one of mine... guess what? It didn't turn on... guess what I did? Switched it... Guess what? Works fine now..

Plug in.. test... if it works, sweet.. if not, try again.. didn't hurt anything.. :gun1:
guess what, i dont want to fuvk up my lights, guess what im no electrician so idono what would or could have happened!I dont like using trial and error methods on my bike, i like to do things right the first time, if a jobs worth doing twice, its worth doing right the first time... so... guess what? i asked a simple question. an answere like, the neg wires are usually the solid wires and the pos would be the ones with the stripes would have been greatly appreciated :shakehand but of course not:spank:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts