Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took 4 new pictures of all of my winter mods done. They all look pretty good but i want to use the best one possible.

NOTE: You make pick multiple Pictures to vote on but keep it to 2 per vote if u can

Pic 1 - I like this one just for scenery but it came out slightly blurry i think.

Pic 2 - I like this one a lot, along with Pic 4. I like this cuz it shows off the bike well.

Pic 3 - I really like this pic a lot but being it's from the side i don't believe it shows off the work and mods that were put into it.

Pic 4 - Probably my favorite as far as showing off the bike and mods. It's alittle closer up the Pic 2 but loses the scenery alittle.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
All pics look really good. I think 4 and then 2. Focus needs to be on the bike. And a fine looking bike at that!

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
haha u a funny guy!

You'd have a better chance of riding Jason's Ducati. but your more then welcome to watch me go round and round lol
Word on the street is Visitor Q has been letting everyone ride it, I'm afraid if I ride it I'll want to buy one.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You damn copy cat lol Love the colours haha I say Piccie #2
haha me....? What did I copy!? :eviltongu

only thing i dont like about 4 is that thing in the grass right below the exhaust. looks kind of wierd there.
yeah it's a freaking lite post for the walkway there. it's actually supposed to stand straight up.

·
Registered
371 Posts
pic 1s to dark. cant really see all the mods. i like 3 and 4 the best. if i was going in botm id go with 4 cause you see everything in that pic but i like the 3rd pic the best. love the front end

·
Registered
363 Posts
sweet ride i like pic 4 the best , but i think your tank emblems are on the wrong sides i think the wing should be pointing to the front of the bike

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
four is the way to go best of luck man

1 - 20 of 28 Posts