Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, trying to find out which visor looks the best...I'm partial to the gold...Let me know what ya'll think. Thanks!

vs.

vs.

I appreciate the input guys...

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
The Iriduim gold would be my choice

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
the dark tinted one all the way!

the gold visor takes away from the skull.. maybe if it was just plain black, the gold would look nice, but with the dark visor, it makes it blend in with the rest of the lid, making the skull stand out, which looks awsome! (im sure u got it cuz the skull looks unique).. thinking i might get one someday if they still available at the time lol...

just reminded me i need a tinted visor too haha.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
can you tell me if the iridium gold is an amber tint, or a light smoke tint ? I have an irium blue that is a nice brownish/amber tint that I just love. I got an iridium silver the other day and its got a smoke tint to it?? They are both iridium sheilds so i would have thought the color of the tint would be the same.. sighh.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not quite sure I understand what your saying...

If you mean looking through it, it provides some protection from the sun..
If you mean from an outside perspective, it's straight gold/amber tint.

Does that help at all???

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,479 Posts
prefer regular mirrored lenses over gold/drk smk/whatever. the reflection looks trick w/pictures. make sure the reflection from the inside of the visor isn't distracting for you. & on the gold mirror too. some riders find the reflection annoying

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
prefer regular mirrored lenses over gold/drk smk/whatever. the reflection looks trick w/pictures. make sure the reflection from the inside of the visor isn't distracting for you. & on the gold mirror too. some riders find the reflection annoying
yeah, when i was wearin it yesterday, i did notice the reflection a bit...I haven't taken it for a ride yet, so I can't tell for sure if it's going to be a distraction..

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
the gold looks nice, but i think the silver mirror would look great too.
but damn are they expensive for the arai.....

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
yeah i would look at the silver tint for the JR... the gold dont really cut it for me

but the dark smoke does nice as!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
yeah i would look at the silver tint for the JR... the gold dont really cut it for me

but the dark smoke does nice as!!!
+1

I have a silver tint on my suomy and it looks awesome. I'm not a fan of gold at all, so I would pick the dark smoke. Plus it does make the helmet graphics stand out a lot more, the gold just distracts IMHO.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I usually like the mirrored visors, but not on that lid. It's got to be dark smoke!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts