Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, well after looking through 12098476834 threads about wind noise and helmets and coming up with no answer, here goes...

I've noitced now that I don't have the 5k RPM vibration any more that I have a very annoying "whistling" sound coming from the front end... most likely the right side. This only happens at about 55+ miles per hour and I can't figure out what it is... I'm pretty sure it's not the mirror. Its very annoying and I'd like to get rid of it if anyone can give me some more ideas of what esle might be causing it... so, any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
any loose fairing parts? or hole in the ram air ducts? or brake lines or something hanging loose? or improper seals? any number of things man. take the fairings off, front cowel too, and put everything in its place very carefully, looking for cracks or holes.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did that... taken it apart twice in the last week trying to fix it... After thinking about it, it didn't start until I installed my Watsen's... anyone else with Watsens notice a whistling problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts