Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this color is hard to track down and I also know someone who thought he could afford one...his financial aid for school dropped so it has to go....I went out to his house to check the bike out and it's beautiful, I wish I could get one, anyway, this is copy and pasted from the local car club.....

he bike has 11.1 miles on it, i financed it and then some of my financial aid fell through so i can now no longer afford it, i have not ridden it since the day i found out i cant afford it... i would like to get close what i paid for it, so there are a couple of options...

- have the title transfered in your name and take over the payments $130 a month.<---this includes rim and tire insurance (any tire on the market)/ Joe rocket helmet (white/silver)/ alpinestars jacket (black W/white and silver)/ alpinestars gloves (black W/ carbon fiber knuckles)/ and a honda card which will allow you to purchase aftermarket parts (exhaust, l.e.d lights, frame sliders,etc.) for your bike and your monthly payments stay the same . if we go this route i will transfer the bike into your name as a gift and total owed will be $10,300....sounds like alot but ride it for a couple years and sell it ....(what i was going to do)..by the time you sell it you will owe probably $6,000 (minimum monthly payment) and thats what you be able to sell it for. so in essence you ride this bad A$$ bike for $130 bucks a month (that is $4.25 a day you will be able to afford it on the gas you save alone)...

-option 2- i keep the tire and rim insurance/jacket/helmet/and gloves and you take over payments, total owed $9500..

-option 3- you give me $9,000 and pay $500 in tax...total owed $9500.

i have babied this thing , it has never been over 45mph, and i turn it on and let it idle for a couple minutes every day since i bought it. all the equipment is brand new no scratches, smells or drops...

im sorry i cant give out more of a deal but i think $500 bucks savings is a dam good deal (especially because the white one is very hard to find) for taking the bikes virginity. pretend i rented it for $50 dollars a mile . if you are seriously interested let me know and we can work something out cause i need to get this bike off of my hands....

im really pissed i have to sell the bike.......lightest bike in its class, center tail exhaust exit, bike of the year, sexiest bike ever (i made that one up),etc..

·
Registered
793 Posts
how far is the drive from west to east coast? maybe considering this option

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in the Jacksonville, FL area & am actually looking for an 07 that has been well taken care of (white is a plus too). Please PM me or email some pictures to [email protected] if you have them. Thanks in advance

-Barrett

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
drive up here to pa. ill take it.

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
...anywayz, one of the worst things you can do to your bike is let it idle without letting it go through the gears.....You don't just start it up...let it idle and then turn it off!! YIKES... How the hell long has that been going on????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts