Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am saling my white honda cbr600rr. Bought it last year. I am geting rid of the bike bc i need the money and bc i dont ride it much. Bike have alot of upgrade. never been wheelies or stunt bc i am a new rider and to scare to do all that. pay 10000 out the door for the bike last year. Title is in hand. I am located in Savannah,GA. If interested give me a call at 9128449171 or email me at [email protected]. Asking Price $7200. Bikes come with blue puige windscreen, chrome mirror block off plate, modification of older model cbr tail light, fender eliminator, 10K HID headlights, carbon fiber Devil Exhaust,vortex frame slider, Headlight eyelid, Rear seat cowl, Gear Indicator.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Got to have a min post count of a 100 & 60 days of membership
to get access to the classified so if you want buyers to look
at your bike might as well start posting otherwise you got no
chance best of luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I'll been on this web for a while just hav't sign on much. If you guys know anyone who is interested in this bike let me know. I hate to see it go but I need the money.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
put an ad in craig list and your local cycle trader magazine
it should sell quick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did all that and all i get is people trying to scam me for the bike. Sending me fake check and expecting me to ship them my bike on the same day i receive the check. I was hoping somone one on this forum is interested. This bike is beautiful but i need something that i can drive everyday.

Willing to sale it for 7000 if i can't get 7300 for it. Come on people i know your want this bike. I'll throw in a Icon leather accelerant Jacket with it worth almost 400 dollars. Only wore it for 2 months.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
is it an 07 pear white? if so i am in pa bout a days drive away. that price is steepy for me right now. id like to convert my 06 to a track or stunt bike and have a commuter. but im on the fence here

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
7000 is a really good price on this bike. I can't go any lower. I spent alot on this bike and i rarely used it. This bike is practically brand new. Come down here for a vacation and pick it up. =-)~. Hehehe. This bike for 7000 is really a steal. I get alot of compliment with it.

Come on people I know someone here have the money. Hehehe. Buy this baby i promise you will love it as much as I do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.