Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to finish the deal on mine this year. just wondering how many of you got the 04 and how much you guys paid otd. thanks..

btw- the dealership near me wnats 8300 for the bike and 200 freight plus 6% sales tax. ne one in ny/nj get better deals than this?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought a black and silver 04 for my new racebike and paid $7450 in Iowa. I paid around $450 for tax, title and licensing in my home state of Nebraska (even though it'll never see the street again). So basically I got the bike for less than $8000. People who have to pay dealer prep and destination fees are getting ripped off. I've seen many bikes being discounted and when you go to buy one, they add all these hidden charges. That's when you should just walk out the door. Sorry for the rant.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
i got mine for $9,150 OTD price... that is 7% state tax and all other fees included.

that is the best i could find.. Red/Black.. 1st one out the dealership and first sold in my entire area..

·
Registered
341 Posts
I don't have a 04, but I got the first 03 around and I got it for $7900 out the door. not really any tax here in Oregon, also no freight or set up fee, no hidden charges at all, what it says on the bike is what they sell them for.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey if you guys want to come to boston. I know a dude that can give you the bike for 8100 OTD! Let me know, I will hook you up!

A

·
0 Posts
i just bought mine last weekend at ProCycle (in Columbia and Springfield MO) for $7459 otd. Had to pay sales tax seperately. Even my local dealer here in KC said they couldnt get close to their pricing.

N

·
0 Posts
Don't give in to the first dealership you shop at or the price of $9000 plus. That's outrageous! There is no difference between the '04 and '03 bikes, other than the heat shield and color scheme, so expect to pay around the same as the '03's.

Most places are selling them for $7499.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Got mine in Jacksonville NC for 8,200.00. Managed to get the dealer to throw in frame sliders and a rear seat cowl, they also matched popular prices and got me a great deal on a A* jaket and gloves

1 - 20 of 32 Posts