Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one so far with my current bike. I let a friend ride my bike once and he promptly wheelied it over backwards like a complete tard in a you tube squid video

So do you let anyone ride your bike....or is the answer hell no. If you do let them ride it...why that person?

F

·
0 Posts
Only if he's prepared to trade when he f's mine up. You wanna ride?

·
Registered
655 Posts
The only person that will ever ride my bike is the person that just handed me a buttload of cash and I sign the title over to them. Other than that, I might as well have a sign that says "DO NOT SIT ON" placed on it.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
My room mate only up and down the block but that's only because he can afford to replace it, other than that absolutely no one. I worked too hard, planned too hard and searched too long for me to just let someone ride it like it's some cheap whore no matter how much they argue with me.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I would let my buddy ride it if he had gear - just so he could get an idea of what a supersport feels like. He could afford to fix it if he ****ed it up as well. My wife if she took the MSF course and bought gear. My older brother, should he ever visit again - he rode a ZX-7R back in the day and has always been a good rider.

Other than that no one - I still won't let my younger brother touch it, especially not after he flipped his R1...

·
Registered
904 Posts
Let's see... I once let my brother-in-law ride my 600RR home on a 30 minute trip down interstate and I took his 1000RR. And I was the first to ride his brand new 2008 Z1000 home because his wife (and my sister, obviously) bought it for him when he had a broke leg.

I let my cousin take it around the block once, but I've rode is GSX-R 600 way more than that.

I let my boss ride it for about 5 seconds when I first got it.

And I'd let my brother ride it if he ever asked, but he hasn't yet.

All of them have their own bikes and I know none of them would abuse my bike, otherwise they would be buying me a new bike AND giving me theirs. :toothy4:

·
Registered
882 Posts
i dont even let anybody sit on my bike. but if my dad would ask me, i'd let him. he got me into riding anyway, and taught me how to ride on his bike

·
Registered
697 Posts
No one. Only way anyone can ride my bike is if I trust them, I know they are experienced and dont ride like a squid and they can pay for it if they f*** it up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I only let the friends with a bike that I can take over if the mess mine up.. I got full coverage so if anything happens mine will be paid off.. its a win win situation..

·
Registered
210 Posts
I let my girl ride it to her school a couple times... Swapped with my buddy and his 07 GSXR1000 on a canyon ride... Bike is paid in full and fully covered... Plus everyone I ride with has their own damn insurance...

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
ive let a few people ride my bike, my dad and neighbor both rode it the day i got it new.
i am pretty willing to let anyone ride my bike who i feel is trust worthy and has the means to fix or replace it if something bad were to happen.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I only let one of my friend ride my bike once in awhile because I know he can afford to pay for it if he does any damage to it. Another reason I let him ride is because he fronted me the money for the bike when I first bought it. He doesn't have his own bike because his parents doesn't want him owning one.

·
Registered
603 Posts
i'd let my dad ride it if he asks...he sat on it and told me he didnt like how it feels...he likes the cruisers.....

my older brother...he never rode before, i let him ride up and down the street...only cuz if he drops it he will for sure fix it haha

besides that....i dont really let anyone else ride

1 - 20 of 82 Posts