Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to thinking the other day, how many people on the forum here let other people hop on their bikes and take them for a spin? Me personally, the only person that has ridden my bike other than myself is my father, only because he's the reason I got in bikes. Just wondering how other people feel about loaning out their bike.

·
Registered
411 Posts
NOBODY! haha my buddy just asked me yesterday if he could take it around the corner; i said sure, got $3000 in cash to give to me, just in case you dropped it, etc? he decided then he didnt want to try to ride it. ha. just not worth it in my opinion.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
I have let ONE of my friends ride my bike around the block twice... he didn't drop it or anything... but I probably won't let him ride again...

·
Registered
352 Posts
My best friend Alex, he's been riding for years, and my good friend Nick. Though when I let Nick ride it the first time he started doing wheelies and all kinds of crazy stuff so that probably won't happen again.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Hey, guys, what kind of gas do you use? what tire pressure do you run?

I'm going to start posting threads like that daily.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Jyn go find somewhere to phuk yourself...you are always talkin $hit and leaving negative comments on everybodies threads...being you are such the intelegent guy use the search function and find something called courtesy and respect....PUNK

·
Registered
380 Posts
Otherwise NOBODY has ridin or will ever ride my bike...

Sry about the above post...

·
Registered
75 Posts
As long as they have cash or a bike of equal or greater value and a drivers license. I hate it when people who have never even sat on a bike ask to ride let alone even sit on it. " last time that happened I had a scratched visor and they almost dropped it just trying to get off.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I let 3 of my friends who ride and my buddies dad ride my bike the first week I had it. I only let them ride because they had each had bikes that theyve let me take out. My friends dad is a Hardly Worthitson rider, and he said it felt really weird being leaned over while riding. Since putting all the mods on it, nobody is allowed to ride it.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Jyn go find somewhere to phuk yourself...you are always talkin $hit and leaving negative comments on everybodies threads...being you are such the intelegent guy use the search function and find something called courtesy and respect....PUNK
Aww, because I don't like seeing the same **** posted time and time again, I'm a douche.

Cry moar.

·
Registered
402 Posts
only 2 people have riden my bike, my brother and a good friend of the family....bro has a 04' R1 and friend has a Harley so i knew they knew how to ride....if people ask me to take it for a spin and dont have a bike of their own i wont let ride, but im still nervous as hell as anything can happen to even the most experienced rider!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts