Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
insurance thread 2 390847923875983425, suggestion to use statefarm 203948029384092384029384029834

·
Registered
619 Posts
if you live in DE,NJ,PA,IN,MD,OH or West Virginia try Rider. I got it and it's mad cheap.

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
State Farm FTW!!! 

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought the farm.

State Farm = win. they quoted me 1440/yr
Geico = zomfgwtfbbqfailsauce. they quoted me 9600/yr

I have zero tickets/accidents.
I am actually an insurance agent myself and ALMOST felt a bit of remorse for hysterically laughing at the poor Geico agent as I promptly hung up on him after hearing the numbers he so hesitantly squeaked out using his "inside voice"

If anyone has general questions about insurance feel free to hit me up. Sry not trying to hijack :gun1:

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
State Farm = win. they quoted me 1440/yr
Geico = zomfgwtfbbqfailsauce. they quoted me 9600/yr

I have zero tickets/accidents.
I am actually an insurance agent myself and ALMOST felt a bit of remorse for hysterically laughing at the poor Geico agent as I promptly hung up on him after hearing the numbers he so hesitantly squeaked out using his "inside voice"

If anyone has general questions about insurance feel free to hit me up. Sry not trying to hijack :gun1:
heh sucks to be you, im 37$ a month for full coverage

·
Registered
15 Posts
i did this one the other day, thought it was pretty funny

in about 2.5 yrs I could have just bought another one..
progressive was about $200/month (1000rr) still to high for me.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
$37/mo?!?! Do they only cover the hand grips and mirrors :crackup: What provider are you using?
State farm of course, and no its full coverage

·
Registered
8,768 Posts

just for giggles.....

the 800 bucks a is discounted - 12 month cost

and im sure there is some additional discounts to be had than you can get online, but what ever.

·
Registered
881 Posts
If you qualify for the state farm indemnity car/bike package its dirt cheap. i was paying 250 a year for full coverage.

Got into some legal trouble this year and went to rider insurance, now paying 730 for the year which is still a decent rate for a bad record.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts