Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A HAPPY BUTT!!

Just got my Corbin from the G/B. My wife called me at work and said it was in, so I took a half day and went for a ride. For those of you who suffer from long backs or have been taking your "Noassatall" pills I recommend getting one.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I'm actually still trying to figure out if my Corbin is worth the money. I've had it on the bike for a couple months now and really haven't noticed a huge difference. I'm going to put the stock seat back on and see if I just forgot how bad it was or something. If there isn't a noticeable difference to me still, it's going for sale on here.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i have a happy butt anyway. im starting to get pissed at the people that talk about how hard my seat is. if i was worried about comfort instead of how fast i could slide across it to get in position for the next corner i would have gotten a scooter... or stayed home on my couch. i dont even notice it anyway even after riding all day

not sayin anything about you or your new seat... just venting... lol cool man

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
AlpineJim said:
send your happy butt pics to berto and post pics of the corbin for the rest of us.... J/k bro :icon_lol:
dam you saw right through, you know me to well jim!

·
Registered
356 Posts
GA_RR said:
I'm actually still trying to figure out if my Corbin is worth the money. I've had it on the bike for a couple months now and really haven't noticed a huge difference. I'm going to put the stock seat back on and see if I just forgot how bad it was or something. If there isn't a noticeable difference to me still, it's going for sale on here.

if you throw it up for sale you got a buyer right here... thats if its reasonable

·
Registered
736 Posts
why corbin seats? i have been riding mine for about 6 months im a daily driver and do a lot of riding on the weekends on some twisty roads. i have never gotten achey butt. sometimes my wrists hurt but thats it. let me know whats so great please!!!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
hahah exactly. My butt is real happy, it is every time I flick the bike over through a set of esses and don't even flinch.

potate311 said:
i have a happy butt anyway. im starting to get pissed at the people that talk about how hard my seat is. if i was worried about comfort instead of how fast i could slide across it to get in position for the next corner i would have gotten a scooter... or stayed home on my couch. i dont even notice it anyway even after riding all day

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Well i am not on the happy butt bandwagon but I have no problem with the stock seat. I like it. And from the pics I have seen with the corbin seat they look a bit big to me. I like the look of the stock seat.

P.S.
If you wanna have a happy butt stay away from the taco bell.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
potate311 said:

Dude, no offense taken. It's just a mod that makes me feel good. Just like that pipe you have, FE or anything else. Be happy w/ your stock seat, but for me it's money well spent. Happy butts for everyone!! Stock or not.

Sorry Berto. No pics of of my happy butt.

Ride safe

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
my story with corbin is a simple one a 2004 trip to daytona with the stock seat
was painful and a sore one same distance with a corbin seat was like a ride round the block enough said

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I used a Corbin for 3 weeks and put my stock back on and prefered the stock way more. IMO, Corbin is not worth the money. Plus thier customer service is complete crap. I wont deal with them ever again.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
all this talk of "happy butts" is making me feel kinda wierd. j/k

nice bro. hope you dig it. been thinkin bout one myself for the longer rides.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a bad back from a car accident and would seize up after a half hour on the stock....now with the corbin I can ride for a couple hours...without it I think I would have to start looking at a less "godly" bike...

guess it depends whether it's worth it to you...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts