Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all come from different backgrounds but we all have one thing in common, our bikes. so i want to know what kind of people out there are riding 600s like me. what do u guys do for a living to support our costly addiction!

im a civil engineer, and trust me if it was up to me every freeway in socal would be one big twisty road!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I can't complain. I am a GM of a nightclub in Florida. I work 3-4 days a week, 7 hours per shift. Plenty of time to ride :burnout:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I do software testing in the financial industry. Very unexciting and I actually can't stand IT, but it pays the bills and alllows me to ride a motorcycle, so that's what counts in the end.

I've given up on finding a "fun" career. Work is work period...it's almost never fun to be forced to do something for money. As long as I can keep a good balance between work, family, and fun, then I am happy. I work to live, not the other way around.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
imma hustla y0.

actually, im a full time student majoring in computer networking and info systems. and as of right now, lookin to be a network admin.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
I am a Mortgage Loan Officer. I have done many things prior to this. By far the best job I have had thus far. It was a rough start. And keeping it going requires some effort. But we have a lot of fun in the office and the pay is outstanding. Strait Commission...

Top producer cleared $72,000.00 in Dec... I have a ways to go to get there.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Full time Student studying Accounting and Finance. I do work at a Quiki Mart gas station for my bike money a couple days a week.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I own a fence company here in detroit. this damn rain can stop anytime.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
I'm the new guy at my cousins trucking company. I do little to nothing and get paid pretty decently for a 19yro. Hopefully when he gets old i'll get to take over and start spending money like it's not an object as he does.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hey senoroms i c ur from socal and im actually gettin ready to transfer to cal poly pomona for engineering ne career advice or tips. i would appreciate so do u work for a city? or county? contractor? Im thinkin about mechanical engineering but civil engineerin is awesome. Maybe we could meet up for a ride sometime?

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
piratebike said:
I'm a field engineer working on gamma ray inspection systems. I travel a lot, but no boss looking over my shoulder is nice.

DUDE, CAN YOU TURN ME INTO THE HULK ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I formerly was a US Marine, 0311 Infantry, 0321 - Recon. Got busted for riding my dirtbike up "Soda Pop" hill just out side of Camp Pulgas on Camp Pendleton.
When I got nabbed they called the Regimental C.O. (1st Marines) told him the deal. He knew they were looking for "Combat motorcycle" Riders (its just a modified KLR650) and I got sent to the school because we were on duty battalion anyways....I won a couple of Sodas during that class outt riding the instructors to the topof Soda Pop.....

I got out after OIF and just for giggles ask the instructors for a job lead. I got one, test the damned things...but I had to move to Virginia :::boo::: Well I did that and when I realized I was in a dead end, I used some of my other skills to get me a real job.

Long story short, now I teach at Marine Corps University. I work for about 5 minutes a day

1 - 20 of 93 Posts