Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
09 CBR 600rr
1 Posts
Hello,

When I purchased my motorcycle, this kit was installed already. I just purchased the TST Industries integrated tail light with the lowering kit. It was a thought for me as well if it would work or not. But I just ordered today and I will keep you updated if it fits or not.

Fingers crossed,
Arch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

When I purchased my motorcycle, this kit was installed already. I just purchased the TST Industries integrated tail light with the lowering kit. It was a thought for me as well if it would work or not. But I just ordered today and I will keep you updated if it fits or not.

Fingers crossed,
Arch
Hello! So how did everything fit? I am also looking to purchase this fender and the TST Integrated taillights and possibly add a Yoshimura slip-on exhuast later down the road. Also, do you know if the fender license plate hold gets hot for passengers? I don't want to give my passengers a 600rr tattoo lol :ROFLMAO:. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! So how did everything fit? I am also looking to purchase this fender and the TST Integrated taillights and possibly add a Yoshimura slip-on exhaust later down the road. Also, do you know if the fender license plate hold gets hot for passengers? I don't want to give my passengers a 600rr tattoo lol :ROFLMAO:. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers!!

Hello,

Fingers crossed,
Arch

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had that when I bought my bike. The integ can be used but the lowering link won't work. From what I can remember with the OEM exhaust it came really close. I no longer have that fender eliminator and a new exhaust.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone have this fender eliminator?
And does it work when installed with a exhaust lowering kit and integrated taillight? I am not sure if this can fit if the exhaust is lowered.

Thank you.
I have it only issue is the paint don’t hold up well recommend taking for a good powder coat or good paint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts