Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from outside the UK going?

It's always cool to meet the overseas riders!

Sent from my iPhone ....... In the Isle of Man

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put it on your bucket list, you won't be disappointed

·
Registered
152 Posts
Put it on your bucket list, you won't be disappointed

probably not in 2013, but def. on the bucket list. Watching it on TV just doesn't do it justice! Wouldn't mind making a nice trip out of it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I want to be IN TT!!!!!!!!!! Never will though i am sure! I Would love to go, It's def on my bucket list of things I need to do before I bite the bullet in the sky. Im going to japan this year. Maybe next year, and I'll rent a bike out there!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Me and some friends are planing to go in 2013....we're figuring out how to get there...we might rent a trailervand drive there from europe, switzerland

·
Registered
968 Posts
Any females out there? Last thing I wanna do is travel to a place where I can't carry a gun only to be surrounded by men.

·
BOTM Winner 03/13
3,143 Posts
Despite being in the UK I'm poor so it has to go on my bucket list too :eek:hyeah:
:+1:

Looked into it last year and this year but all the good ferry times/dates had been snapped up.

This year, I was faced with coming for a day, or staying for a week and a bit (most of it after the TT had finished).

I'll remember to look it up early one year...hopefully.

For all you lucky barstewards who are going this year: I hope it fecking rains! :nana:

jk, enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts